Chef Steven's Pinot Noir Brownie Recipe
Pinot Noir Brownies
Make them now, thank us later!
Looking for your new favorite dessert? Look no further… this recipe is easy, quick, and best of all, uses wine! While I’m not sure where this recipe originated from, I do know that the owner of Bella Vida, Steve, has personally made these brownies at least 900 times (this might be a slight exaggeration).
It’s tried & true and is always a crowd pleaser.
The best part? Each batch only requires 4oz of Pinot noir and since the bottle is open now you get to drink the rest!
- 1 egg
- 1 package Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate brownie mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Pinot Noir (we used our 2013 Tardy Pinot Noir)
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- In a medium bowl combine all ingredients and mix until well incorporated.
- Spray an 8x8 pan with cooking oil then pour the batter in and bake for 35 minutes.
- Once they are done cut into pieces and enjoy with our 2016 Two Row Pinot Noir!